Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks, Sharon

A special thanks to Sharon for TRYING to help us improve our health and well being. I'm in awe of your efforts for the likes of we, your humble family. You must love us. I'm not close to doing everything you suggest but they are making me think. It makes me wish I weren't so old. As Lynn has asked me many times, "How do you feel knowing that you only have about five more years to live?" Since I know how hard it is to be old, I would suggest that, by all means, take care of yourself. There are a lot of aches and pains that come with an old healthy body. Think how you will feel if you don't take care of yourself.

I do have a few questions to ask. I looked in the store as I shopped today and I could find no sliced carrots. I assume they are in the produce department but I couldn't find any. Do all those veggies really produce an added amount of methane gas. Heaven knows I have enough of that. I'm already putting aroung like Grandma Orton. The doctor just told me, "It's payback time." And, can anyone tell me how to make comments on Sharon's blog? The only thing I know how to do is make a post of my own. And please, I want to do it for less than $86.00.

Keep up the good work everyone! I know I wouldn't have the will power to keep walking if it weren't for the support of all you guys.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Gee, thanks Mom! I need to be thanking you and the rest of the fam for making this such a fun family venture. I really don't feel like I'm doing enough with this Golden Sneakers Challenge. Truthfully, I have so many ideas and other details that I'd like to include but just never seem to be organized enough to pull it off. I think it'll be even better next year!

    ReplyDelete