Thursday, March 31, 2011
The Change a Year Can Bring
I see my self on December 31, 2011 as a much happier person. Instead of doing the usual of playing board games and consuming large quantities of junk food at home waiting to ring in the New Year I will be dancing the night away with Dance Dance Revolution and Just Dance. It is a great way to start a year already in shape with plenty of energy to keep me moving all night long. I see myself with an eager enthusiasm for each new day to be able to prove to my self that I can achieve my goals and feel great about myself. I see myself feeling proud of my accomplishments and not wanting to slip into the bad habits again. To sum it all up, I see myself as empowered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to Dance Dance Revolution too! Is that a Wii thing? I am really awful at video games (too much concentration required, squirrel), but maybe we could come up & play that on a ski trip next season & everyone can show their achievements. Of course, I'm sure there will be time to play it in Oregon as well. Look forward to seeing everyone then! Keith
ReplyDeleteYessss! I love that word, "empowered". Your attitude is awesome, Ashlee! It's helping us stay motivated. I think that should totally be a family tradition whether any of us are together or not: A New Year's Dance-off!
ReplyDelete