Friday, March 18, 2011

Lucked Out

Last night I was at the BYU women's basketball game and did not have dinner with me so I was left to resort to the hospitality room for dinner. Usually it is all just treats and snacks, but last night apparently was far more special since it was an NIT game. They had a fruit and veggie platter. I was so excited that I was able to get something healthy and accomplish this challenge. I ate to my hearts content of both broccoli and cucumbers. It tasted so much better than the buttery popcorn and super sugary sweets ever could. But I certainly did luck out and it should be certainly attributed to St. Patty's day. Who knows maybe I have a small amount of Irish blood in me.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about any Irsh blood in any of us, but you do seam to be the lucky one in our family. You win trips to Disneyland for the family, a scooter from 7 Peaks and countless other things. Maybe we should look into you being a bit of a lepracon.(sp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a lucky St. Patty's Day! It's so true that veggies taste delicious! We just need to give them a chance.

    ReplyDelete