Well, for our green veggie, we had one of the family favorites…cheesy broccoli. Interesting note, whenever I type broccoli I always want to spell it with one c and two l's. Weird.
I think I missed the deadline, but I want to give a quick report for the first half of March. It's easy to sum up.
Lot's of work. Not much exercise. I did get out to run at least three times each week. My nike counter was acting up and didn't record a couple which makes me feel unvalidated.
Also, congrats to BYU, Gonzaga and of course Wazzu, even though it's only the NIT. I was rooting for Utah State, had them picked for an upset but they failed me.
Hope your brackets aren't completely busted yet. Oh, speaking of basketball, I did play three times in the last two weeks.
HUZZAH!
p.s. After 8 weeks in a splint my finger is just as broken as ever. Doctor says it may never merge back into one piece. Yay for bones!
Cheesy brocolli is the best. Oh I mean broccoli. Heehee. Indeed, "yay for bones". If it weren't for them Keith wouldn't have a job. So keep breaking them, people. Keep the Xray techs of the world employed!
ReplyDeleteOh and about the whole bi-weekly reporting thing. You guys are doing great. Most of you have managed to report in regularly either from doing it yourselves or through a loving family member. So keep it up!