Checking in. Still running and playing a little basketball. Trying to cut back on size of portions. I've been doing ab ripper twice a week and it feels good.
I've also been doing a lot of standing while coaching track, which my back tells me is exercise and so it must burn calories. By the way my hurdlers are doing awesome despite losing my best kid to bad grades. My oldest kid is a sophomore and if he sticks with it he will be running at a college somewhere. I also have a 6'6" freshman that should be good.
December 31, 2011 finds me maintaining a regular exercise routine even in the middle of the winter and feeling good because if had six-pack abs for over six months.
Sad that all the Cougs are out of the tournaments. Hey, how do those comments keep getting in here?
No comments:
Post a Comment