Luckily for me I was forced by marriage into this 'Green' eating challenge, otherwise unlike Ashley I would have chosen the buttery popcorn! Good job Ashley! Woot! Woot! I have gained a couple pounds this week being cut down by injury much like Marie & her sickness, new grand baby, news of Brazil and oh yeah Karly dumping her boyfriend the night we were there! Just kidding Karly! Hahaha! OK, back to the reporting. As I let you all know in an earlier post I have a great disdain for gravity and always set out to prove her wrong (she always wins). I broke my ribs & greatly injured my shoulder. Then in an effort to prove I am not a wimp I went snowboarding again landing on the shoulder a few more times, darned gravity! Anyway, Sharon was able to force me to drink the spinach smoothie (sorry had to go bend over the toilet again!). We discovered that with enough honey anything can be put into smoothie form & thrown down the hatch! Chase that with a little (half the pan) mint brownies and even spinach in liquid form is pallatable. I felt a significant improvement in my shoulder's range of motion in the past 24 hours and will be riding my bike to work again starting tonight. By next week I hope to be back in high workout spirits again! Good job everybody! The beach will be much more enjoyable if you are in shape & ready for it. We are really excited to see everyone up there and play around! - Keith
Whatever. The smoothie wasn't bad at all! Yeah, the brownies weren't such a great idea. I think they key is to really really limit the times you make family treats. Enjoy them when you do, and then just move onward and upward from there.
ReplyDelete