Ashlee,
You do have Irish blood in you. Dad has an ancestor on his father's line that came from Ireland. Her name was Maggie O'Neal (You can't get much more Irish sounding than that.) As far as I know there isn't any Irish blood on my side. Gramps also said that you have some Swiss, German and French blood on his side. All I have that I know of in my line is a little French. Let's hear it for Bastille (Sp?) Day! Most of my line is plain old English. All of my histories say they are from good old English stock. Your Dad has some histories from my side that you can get copies of. They make for interesting reading.
Congratulations on going for the good stuff and ignoring the bad. I'm like Keith -- I would have headed right for the buttery popcorn. I have a weakness for buttery popcorn. Keep up the good work! And GOOD LUCK!!
Gram
No comments:
Post a Comment