I just noticed that I have "report" written on the calendar on March 27. So here is my report of the past two weeks. I will also make it so it counts for the month of March.
I managed to get in all of my walking except for one day last week when I helped Dad mow the lawn. I can't walk and mow the lawn all on the same day. Besides that I had walked all over the grocery store several times. I'm always forgetting something at the other end of the grocery store. And it's a big store. So I counted that as a day of walking. I am also well on my way to meeting my goal for this week as I walked this morning. I'm happy to report that I am now up to walking clear down to Swift and back. I'm glad I didn't say how fast I would walk. I haven't made it up into the ranch house district yet. You don't find many pennies up there anyway. On some days I have had to walk on Saturday to reach my goal. I can never walk on Friday which is temple day but I should be able to count it as I walk all over the temple several times.
So, that is my report. I probably still need to report for March, right?
This is Mom signing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment