Wow there are so many great options for me to choose from that I printed off the list and started marking the ones that I thought I would like to do. I had a list of 5 or 6 of them when I realized I was trying to take on too many and would not succeed at any of them if I overloaded myself. So I wisely narrowed it down to 2 of them with the idea of trying some of the other things if I am up to it.
The two I AM DOING are exercise 12 times a month, and stretching and deep breathing 12 times a month.
I really want to try the healthy recipes, and adapt favorite recipes so if anyone does this and finds good healthy recipes I would love to share back and forth.
CHEERS TO ALL OF US ON A NEW AND HEALTHIER YEAR.
Marie
I agree with your strategy, Marie. Just pick your 2 main ones, make sure you're accomplishing those and then work on the others as a bonus!
ReplyDeleteAnd I also want to be swapping healthy recipes with everyone!