Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Goal

This has been a tough one for me. I know what I need to do but don't want to do any of it. Every year I get a little more tired and a little less motivated. So here goes.

This year my main goal is to exercise more. The bucket list eludes me so how about if I get caught on my Church Magazine reading and stay current, Do some sort of exercise every day, even if it's standing while I talk on the telephone or walking around during commercials, and eat healthier. I don't see how much of that will help me exercise more but maybe you'll cut me some slack. No?

I'm like Marie, everything sounds doable but not all at once so the two things I will pick from the list are: Exercise at least 12 times a month and avoid eating after supper. I hope to throw in a few others but I don't know how far 10,000 steps a day are and don't want to go around counting steps. If I do that, maybe I can spend at least four hours a week outdoors. I would be interested in some healthy recipes if you don't make them too hard or time consuming. Anyway, please share them with me and I will do the same. I forgot that last Monday was a holiday so the long weekend didn't do me any good.

Does that count for a point? If not, let me know and I'll do something else.

Mom

P.S. It's easy to win the Golden Sneaker. If you want any tips, just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. If it's so easy to win, let's see you do it again! Heehee! I think your goals are excellent and we'll be here with you to support you through the year!

    ReplyDelete