Friday, February 18, 2011

Way to go Jen

I posted a comment to your post but it disappeared and where it went nobody knows. I guess I don't know how to do that. So what you get is a new post. I am really proud of what you are doing and think it's great. Don't worry about falling off your diet. When I was losing weight so many years ago, I said that I would eat whatever was served at church functions, etc. I was tired of those women sitting around looking smug and smiling and saying, "I'm on a diet." I wasn't on a diet but was having success losing weight. Besides that, a dessert auction sounds fun.

I read an article in the Reader's Digest by a guy that leaned towards the Atkins diet. He said it wasn't the fats you eat but the carbs. Maybe he has something there. I'll have to go read the article again.

By the way, Jenny, have I told you that I love you and I'm glad you are working to improve your health and happiness? Well, I do and I am. Keep up the good work. You're going in the right direction.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment