Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another report

This is mom with another report on how I'm doing. The date is 2/27/11.

I am most happy to report that I have completed everything and expect to see my points go up.

I have walked four times a week for the past two weeks and it wasn't easy because it has been so cold.

I'm sorry but I don't recognize the song, "I want money, Lots and lots of money." If you want me to recognize a song, it will have to be one from the 40s or 50s. However, I do want money, lots and lots of money and I'm on my way to winning it.

I'm sorry but I haven't been anywhere so I could take the stairs instead of the elevator. I only do that about once a year when I go in to see the doctor. I did park at the far end of the parking lot at the grocery store. However, this past week was so cold that I only parked half way to the far end of the parking lot. I didn't have my heavy coat on. I took a stroll every day that I walked at lunchtime as that is when I do my walking. I guess you could call my walks a stroll. I did vacuum twice in the past two weeks and I tried to do it with vigor. (At least I only had to stop once to rest while vacuuming the whole house.) The after dinner walks are out. My feet are hurting too bad at that time of day to walk. I went back to eating oatmeal for breakfast. I think Dad is putting a little more salt in it for my sake. I bought some celery and have been eating it every day for lunch. I told as many people as I could remember to before their post went to spam that I loved them and was glad they were working to improve their health and happiness. I know I said it to more than one person. So that should qualify me for another point.

I am also sending in Lynn's money tomorrow as she said she doesn't get paid until Wednesday and I told her that was too late for a point amd that I would send hers in if she would pay me back. She said she would. Does that qualify for an extra good neighbor point?

So, that's what I have done. Sigue Adelante! Did I miss anything?

1 comment:

  1. I think you deserve lots of extra points, Mom! You are participating in this challenge so diligently! However, I gotta follow the rules and keep the competition fair. Just know that your points are well-earned this month. Good job!

    ReplyDelete