Sunday, February 27, 2011

Marie's Report

February was a rough month for me with this challenge. The first 2 weeks I was sick, which made exercise and such real tough. Then we went on the cruise, which was totally fun and we did stairs all the time, but the amount of food, and I might add that this food was not exactly the healthy kind, was in complete abundance and we partook freely. It was truly an amazing experience, and one I highly recommend.
I have been eating a lot of salads and celery and hope to get myself back on track quickly.
I started a while ago parking further from the stores and such because it was an easy way for me to get a little bit of exercise with out much effort. I have posted my mantra, in fact a couple of them throughout the house. My latest one is on the fridge and I got it from my lesson on the sermon on the mount. It is Matthew 5:6. It is "Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled (with the Holy Ghost). I need to be filled with something other than food because as you can tell that has never satisfied me. I think I have hit on a key for me.
Love you all and hope the best for everyone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the scripture. I think that's a message I've been needing to hear too! Over-snacking has been my biggest problem lately and you just gave me a great new approach to take.

    ReplyDelete