Oof. Well I started of the second half of the month strong logging a little over 15 miles of running. But the next week I had to work crazy hours and only exercised twice.
However, I did pretty much everything Sharon had on the bonus list. I had fruit everyday. I parked four blocks from work every day (that's as close as I can for free). I always take the stairs instead of the elevator at work and…um… well I can't remember the others, only that I didn't do any chores more vigorously than normal.
Hoping to get back on the exercise track this week. And we'll contribute to the pot one of these days soon. Just have to remember at sometime other than 10:25 on a Sunday night.
Cougs (of the Washington variety) beat the Dawgs today to sweep the season series. Now if they could just figure out a way to not lose to Arizona State. Hey how did that get in here!! That's not about the challenge. Wink.
Nice work. Now would you please stop using this blog to gush about how good your favorite college sports team is doing. Kidding. Go Cougs!
ReplyDeleteGot home from church feeling lousy -- head cold, cough, etc. Turned on the Cougs game and it put me right to sleep but I woke up in time to see the finish. Klay's the man!!!
ReplyDelete