Okay, I did the stretching exercises for the maximum amount of days. In fact, I like them so am continuing to do them. However, I did not do any family activity. I stayed in and helped Lynn make ornaments. However, Dad, Devin, Asa and Eli went over to the school and shot off bottle rockets. I should have walked over with them. I exercised as much as I could but alas, I fell short of my desired goal for the month of November.
I did get a reply from Vicki in regards to Sketchers Shape-up shoes. She says she has a pair that she wears while performing her nursing duties. She is constantly on her feet. It has helped eliminate her lower back pain and tired feet. She did comment that she doesn't wear them to exercise in. I seriously think I will consider buying a pair. At least I will look at them.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment