Thursday, December 15, 2011

RAF & RAK

Somehow the RAKs come easier than the RAFs. However I'm working on them. So far I have written a thank-you note and sent it in the mail. I got the little gifts wrapped and took them to Dupters. I gave some caramels to Katrina when she came to pick up the turkey to cook for the Ward Christmas party. I took Dad's wallet down to the dentist's when he forgot it. We went visiting teaching and I took goodies to all of them, even Norma whose visiting teachers we aren't. I walked extra far when I went grocery shopping on Wednesday. I got up during the commercials last night when I watched TV and walked around. I parked at the other end of the parking lot when I went to GESA today. I am now going to go in and write another thank-you note and maybe two. It's a start anyway. I'm only doing this because Santa is watching and Sharon is breathing down my neck. What's everyone else doing?

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it doesn't sound like you're struggling with either RAKs or RAFs. Good job! Just keep track of them so I know how many points to award you.

    Kee up the good works!

    ReplyDelete