Friday, December 2, 2011
Loosey Goosey
Boy did I LOVE this challenge. I didn't realize how tight my neck was and I had never come across that stretch before now. I did 12 of the days. I need to check my email more often so that I know when a new post is up, or I would have had more. Especially because my neck is now thanking me. I get headaches every so often and these stretches really helped when I felt one coming on. My roommate also gets headaches so I still need to share this gem with her. Thank you for this. Oh and I dragged Mom, Dad, and Ali to go play Bocce ball with me after thanksgiving dinner so that we didn't succumb to our food comas before we burned off a few calories. Nothing tells you that you ate too much like bending over every 30 seconds to pick up your ball and feeling your stomach scream in agony that it is getting too much pressure exerted on it from both the inside and out. Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad the stretching helped you so much! There's many neck stretches out there but this one's my fav. Also, good job getting the family to move on Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete