Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just a few


Some of the few RAFs and RAKs I have been doing have had a lot to do with this little guy. I got him 9 days ago as an early Christmas present from my roommate. His name is Dash and he certainly has been named appropriately. He takes walks in the morning and at night. But I cannot count those for random acts of fitness, however I will occasionally take him out and go for a quick little walk around the neighborhood just for fun. I have also taken him to campus and he helps me do RAKs by finding other peoples gum on the ground and in the bushes and many other locations. he finds them and I throw them away in the trash can. :) Other things I have been doing are making my roommate's bed when she doesn't have time. I also went over to my parent's house today and swept their floor and help them figure out their new Mac. It truly is a different machine than a PC. I also have done some sets of pushups and sit-ups and squats every now and again. I also picked up a knee race for my mom as well as am designing a rehabilitation program for her and my dad to strengthen their knees that they have had surgery on. I am keeping a tally and will report the final total at the end of the month but these are just a few so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment