Sunday, December 4, 2011

Back for more

Hey look who finally decided to report. I want to say that I have been following Sharon's posts and even occasionally doing the challenges. Alas, reporting is a whole other story.

But this month I have had great success and could not resist reporting. I almost forgot about the bottle rockets Thanksgiving activity. Not the activity itself, but that it qualified. I did lose 8 pounds in 3 days during thanksgiving thanks to the stomach flu. And I am pleased to report that after over a week since recovering I have only gained 4 of them back. Three of those on the day after Thanksgiving.

I have recently incorporated a shoulder/upper back workout into my weekly routine and the neck stretching has become routine as well. I usually get in a quick stretch before the workout but I have been doing it the neck stretches every morning in the shower. The hotness of the water on my neck as I stretch is a delightful combination. Great way to start the day.

That's my report. WhitebreadToast in the house!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you, stranger! So glad you're enjoying the stretching. As I'm aging, stretching is taking a whole new - more prevalant - role in my fitness regimen. I really pay the price if I don't do it regularly!

    ReplyDelete