Anyways I decided to pass off two personal progress goals. I picked Divine Nature #3 -- a two week commitment. I finished that off . . . but time was running short and I was worried I wouldn't get the second one done. But . . . we had Mormons Helping Hands today so I was sure I passed off a Good Works value. Well, I looked at it and realized I had already passed it off. So I changed strategies and passed off Virtue #3. Whew! I am good. But just barely . . . and there is a LOT of room for improvement. Sigh.
I wouldn't expect anything less from the wife of a branch president. I hope we aren't blinded by your shining countenance at the reunion. Heehee. That's great that it's a challenge to find a Spiritual challenge! Did you do any of the Physical challenge for points?
ReplyDelete