Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Challenge

This is your old (and I put emphasis on the old) Mom reporting in.

I have completed the spiritual part of the challenge. I finished reading the Ensign today from cover to cover. It's amazing what you miss out on when you just pick and choose. I gained a lot from my reading. It's amazing to me that the articles I gained the most from were those that I would have missed had I read it in my normal way. Now I'm going to go find the New Era and start in on that.

I also have finally figured how to bring up the video. What's wrong with my brain -- it was easy. I have already been doing the pushups and the squats. Of course, I am taking the easiest route. Now I am looking forward to what is next. Do you realize that I will have a birthday next week and will be 75 years old. So, if I can do it, anyone can. Good Luck! Thanks Sharon, for the push.

No comments:

Post a Comment