I'm always pushing the enter button instead of the tab button and end up sending you nothing. That's what happens when you turn 75 years old.
Well, my smile isn't as big this month. I was going along really well thinking I had it made when I went back and read Sharon's challenge. What? Did she say I had to do three sets of those darn exercises? So I upped them to twice a day but I could never work in that third one. Sigh! Then I got in three days of walking this week and the stomach flu struck and Thursday I felt like doing nothing so I didn't. I did get up and go to the temple on Friday but came home and went to bed. I slept until 5:00 so didn't get a walk in on Friday. This morning I felt better but I had that darn DUP convention I had to go to. When I got home, Dad said, "Let's go out and get the flowers and veggies for the garden" so we did that and planted them. So, no walk today. I am happy to report that I completed the spiritual challenge. I read the Ensign from cover to cover. I even threw in the New Era for good measure. I will continue with that challenge and you'll probably get tired of hearing me report that I completed that each month. It's interesting that I got the most out of the articles that I probably wouldn't have read if I hadn't read the magazine from cover to cover. I will also continue on with the exercise challenge but I'm not sure I will ever get in three sets a day. But, I will take heart and hang in there.
Mom
I don't know if I made the challenge clear enough. The first week, you get a point for doing 3 sets of - say - 10 pushups 3 times in a week (not every day). The next week you get another point if you do 3 sets pushups 3 times in a week AND add 3 sets of 10 (or more) squats 3 times during the week. The next week you earn yet another point by doing 3 sets of 10 pushups, squats AND rows 3 times during the week. So you can score anywhere from 0 to 3 points for the physical strength challenge and 1 from the Spiritual Strength challenge.
ReplyDeleteSo you need to tell me how many you actually earned because you may have earned some points even if you didn't complete the challenge in its entirety.
I haven't scored anyone's points for anything yet so please report how many you earned. (Except you, Ashlee, I know to add your 4 points - good job!) Everyone else, I need your final tally for the month. (That includes you, Mom, since I'm not sure you scored correctly).
Sorry about the confusion!