Thursday, September 1, 2011

Veggie/fruit update

I am pleased to note that I made 13 out of 17 points on the latest challenge. It took me a while to get started. I kept coming up a little short. My complexion is somewhat like a tomato and my face resembles a cucumber but I made it. Dad asked me last night at supper if I were getting tired of cucumbers and tomatoes and I had to admit that I was. I am more aware of what I am eating but I now think I will cut back a little bit. Is that okay?

I also am continuing to read the Ensign and New Era from cover to cover. I have slacked off on my exercising but am starting that up again. The weather is getting cooler. I continue to do my physical therapy exercises which takes me about 1/2 hr. per day and I hop on my recumbant bike whenever I find time. So things are going along pretty good. I'll see where I stand with everybody else.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment