Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back in a Routine

I have also been doing the elliptical. Something about the return to school and having a schedule just works so much better with exercising. I did some minor weight lifting on Monday also -- thinking that might help the pudge in the arms. Sigh.

But I did fail miserably with fruits and vegies in-take. It made me realize that is a major misstep in my diet. We rarely eat dinner together so I'm big on putting together the main dish and cutting up some watermelon but salads have pretty much gone by the wayside. That helped motivate me to make a spinach salad with garden tomatoes drizzled with balsamic dressing. Now if I can just keep it up.

I think everyone needs to submit a good salad, vegie or fruit recipe to the family cookbook! Make that a goal for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment