Friday, September 30, 2011

September Report

This is to report that I completed the September challenge. I rode on the recumbant bike three days in a row this week. Who gave me that bike anyway? However I didn't get on it today. I came home from the temple and took a nap instead. Sigh! I didn't sleep very well though as my feet got cold. Serves me right! I think fall is in the air. Congratulations to Rebecca, Marie and Jenny for their success. Rebecca, you did good with the cookies. I would have eaten a dozen. I was doing pretty good on my regular exercises until I flopped over and cracked my head. I'm getting back in the groove again though. Believe me, I don't do anything insane though. Hey, Ashlee, you were my closest competition. What's happened? If we could just keep life from getting in the way.

Hey, Keith, we need a full report on the bike ride from Las Vegas to Ely. We're waiting to hear that you came in first.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. You're an inspiration, Mom! Post-injury, you're going strong once again! So glad you're doing better.

    Oh, and thanks for your prayers and concern for Keith on his bike ride. He made it about 100 miles out of the 300 before he threw in his hat and waited to be picked up by his Dad who was driving to their hunting destination the next day. He said that what he did was awesome but after a long day of rough bike riding (and numbness in his nether regions) he was just "over it." I'll have him report in so you can get some more details.

    ReplyDelete