Monday, August 1, 2011

Memories

Amy, you're not so stoooped. I've tried two times to leave a comment and end up just leaving it because it won't send. Then yesterday I typed a post and the home teachers came so I just left that and Dad deleted it. So.....

It was so much fun to read everyone's memories of the reunion. It was almost like living it all over again. Thanks for the memories! I'm sorry Al, to have left you flying the kite but you were doing such a good job. You should have come up to me and said, "I'll hold Zoey and you go fly the kite." I was afraid to move her -- afraid that she would wake up. Grandmas have such nice laps. Thanks everyone, for such a nice time and such happy memories.

I wish I could have sent the first post and comments. It seems that I remember that they were a lot better.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment