Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lynn's Memories

Way to go Lynn! I'll bet it only took you two hours to write that. I understand what it's like to be one of the older set. Sometimes your brain just refuses to work. See, Al, someone else had to fly a kite and she loved it.

By the way, Lynn, everyone knows how much fun it is to ride with Mom and Dad. You were the lucky one and got to do it. Isn't it fun to not pay any attention to the GPS and just go your own way?

We love you!

Mom

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I'm just glad you were able to keep your purse from falling out the window. As Sharon tells me, you're dad won't pull over for purses that are dropped out of the car window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I think you would've insisted he pull over for your Coach purse. But apparently you learned your lesson! We almost had a similar incident on our way home with Zoey's pillow pet... but I know we would've pulled over for that.

    ReplyDelete