Monday, August 15, 2011

Distant memories?

It's been a little while but I still have fond memories of Gleneden Beach. Here are some pictures that sum it up pretty well. I'd have to say playing in the pool was probably what it all revolved around for me, but there were so many other good times. One of the best memories was walking way up the beach with Rebecca combing for treasure early in the morning. You guys are all great but she's my favorite. Also watching the young kids chase the waves. I remember doing that when I was a little and it's fun to relive that through them. Next time we got to the beach let's make it Florida or Hawaii so we can actually swim in the ocean.



























1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so great! Thanks for doing this post (even though you don't get a point for it - geez, I hope you earn enough to win the t-shirt that you design). I wish we had gone to that big dune with you guys!

    ReplyDelete