Monday, January 30, 2012

Well, I must say that I am pretty stoked about this new selection I have of Sports Authority. I definitely think I am going to have to pick that one. I already have some great workout DVDs and tons of great music, but what I really need now is some new running shoes. So in case anyone is wondering what I will be doing with the gift card, that will be it.

Thanks so much for everyone's participation in this. I also feel much closer as a family by having this common goal we are working on. Now my only question is, when do we start again? I know that this little competition sure helped me make healthier decisions this year. So thanks again, and especially to Sharon for doing all the hard work.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS again, Ashlee and good job! I think you've made a wise decision with the gift card and it'll be on its way to you soon. Please tell us when you get it so everyone can see that it's worth trying for the prizes!

    And we will be starting the 2012 challenge very soon. I'm glad you're excited to start!

    ReplyDelete