Fit Stanley is alive and well here with us the "Utah Co. Taylor Clan". We planned an evening at the pool to teach him some of Alison's waterpolo moves, but the pool heater broke so it was closed. We quickly changed plans and he helped us plant some trees, plant the vegatable garden, and we even had a minuet to play basketball at the end. The pictures will be posted soon. We had so much fun that Ashlee, Erin, and Dave decided they needed to do something special with him. So we will watch for their adventure too.
Marie
What a great activities to involve Fit Stanley in! (Although I would've loved to have seen the water polo ones! Darn heater). I can't wait for the pics. You can post them here on the blog directly or you can also email them to me and I'll do it. Whatever is easiest! You guys are awesome!
ReplyDelete