A few of you have reported earning points this last week: Mom, Marie, Jenny, Keith, me! Keep earning more, and the rest of you, get going! You can still earn many points by the end of the month.
Mom has been able to bike several times and she says that this Golden Sneaker Challenge is a major motivator to her because it holds her more accountable. So, let's all encourage each other! Let's make encouraging posts, let's call, email and text each other, make facebook posts... and I love it when you take a minute or two to fill out your survey monkeys!
Marie says she is working at making better food choices. I bet she appreciates Erin's latest posts on her healthier recipes. I know I do. Can't wait for the next one, Erin, and keep exercising! The Haight household has some activity buzzing around it, with David doing some lap swimming in their pool and Jenny getting in some early morning workouts. Keith keeps biking like crazy, both on and off road and we both have been enjoying our latest fitness toy: the heavy exercise rope! Wow, it is a lot of fun and gives us a killer workout. Keith was very skeptical at first but he's been won over. If you have a spare minute and 46 seconds, you can view the rope in action in a video on my latest blog post. www.lazytrainer.blogspot.com.
And I can't wait to see what Fit Stanley has been up to. He's supposed to be circulating amongst the Jeff Taylor family and I hope to post pictures of some of his activities soon!
Get a morning exercise burst in tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment