Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fit Stanley and Weekly Report

Well, from the reporting, I know that Fit Stanley is in good hands with Jeff, Marie and family, and I know they have some great plans for him.  I hope we get to read all about his first adventure soon! 

Thanks to those who reported in this week.  I realize that I need to summarize the reports for you all, so you know what's going on with everyone and you'll be able to cast a more informed vote when that day comes at the end of the year.

So, Erin Hinckley and David Haight reported that they both had pretty darn good weeks.  Erin feels like she's in "exercise mode" and hopes to keep that rolling!  David lost some weight this week, made some good dietary choices and, between walking and some painting, stayed active!  Marie's stomach bug ensured that her eating stayed under control, but she hopes to do better with exercising this week.  Mom and Jenny were a little less enthusiastic about their weeks, but both of them put their efforts in.  Jenny managed to fit a couple workouts in and Mom's plan is to ramp up the exercise a little now that she's feeling a little more energetic.  My week was slightly above average. Exercising was a little tricky since I hurt my foot, but I modified and was able to get some great workouts in; just not as many as I'd hoped. Keith has been extending some of his bike rides home from work when he has time and he also included a few upper-body strengthening workouts this week.

Keep reporting in - good or bad - it'll help keep you on track!

I'm sorry for not getting an April Challenge issued!  I got distracted by getting the Fit Stanley project underway and time just slipped away.  But I've got a good idea for May, so the next challenge is coming soon!

And, finally, Erin also revealed that she was one of the marchers that I need to award points to, so anyone else that marched let me know, I'll still award you your points!

Here's to a healthy, productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment