Monday, October 31, 2011

October check in

First off I would like to say that if I were to win the challenge I would use the money towards the vacation I am taking in June to Hawaii. Next I would like to report that I got 6 people to do the mini workouts for the month for a grand total of 12 workouts. Most of which were done by my roommate and a few of which I made the students I supervise at school do. It did feel kinda good to be bossy at least for a good purpose. So I believe that that makes it 13 points for me this month. Which I find quite fitting for the month of October. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Ashlee! Wow, you sure did a lot of bossing around this month. Like you said, it was for a good cause, so good job! You're definitely back on top so you could very well have a little spending cash for your trip to Hawaii. Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete