This is to report that Dad and I both got 1 point. We did the exercises using the paper plates. I'm not sure if Sharon had seen them if she would have given us points. It would probably be more like minus points. We both got laughing and Dad said, "We should make a video of this." No, we shouldn't! I think we cheated a little bit as we clung to a chair and the bar while we were doing them. When you get older, your sense of balance isn't very good. I will report, however, that we did get our heart rate up and we did the whole 6 minute workout. I did the standing push-ups and Dad did the regular ones. If we get around to doing any of the other ones, I'll let you know. I wanted to get Lynn and Brock involved but we couldn't ever get together. I would like to have gotten more points but feel good about the one that I did achieve. We both had fun with it.
Love, Mom
Way to go, Mom and Dad! What good sports for trying this. And, that's great (and smart) that you held on for balance. I wish I'd thought to mention that on my instructions. It's not a cop-out at all... it's figuring a way to make it work for YOU!
ReplyDeleteI've been using sliders for years so I've got the technique down, but, initially, it takes some getting used to. Good job!