I wanted to report in on my spiritual goal. I need to be pushed to do things -- like reporting in. I just completed reading the Ensign and New Era for the month of June. I am really learning a lot of new things and things that I can use to improve my life. It is an ongoing goal and I hope to continue on with it.
Sharon, I went back and read your remarks on planking and I can see that the exercise I was doing doesn't fit the bill so I will look at the other exercises I have been assigned to do and see if any of those apply. I am trying to improve my posture by touching my belly button to my spine everytime I think of it and also tucking my butt in and keeping my shoulders back when I think of it. My problem is thinking about it. But, I'm trying.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment