Hey Marie, remember that old adage: Half is better than nothing! Didn't someone famous say something like that. Anyway, you did the important part and added a point. Way to go, Sharon on the coupon organization. I can't imagine doing something like that. I finally have an appointment to see my family doctor tomorrow and I'm afraid he will tell me to quit doing what I've been doing. There go my points. This is everyone's chance to pass me or catch up with me. I hate these old age aches and pains. I'll let you know what he tells me. Yesterday was another rough day and last night Lynn rubbed me with her oils and I took some Tylenol and seemed to sleep somewhat okay. My hip felt pretty good today so I've been doing the laundry and a few other things. Just every once in a while I get a twinge but not anything like yesterday and the day before. Once you help me and Sharon get through our aches and pains, we'll help you get through yours.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment