Sharon I found this video to inspire us for this month's challenge
I hope this is what we have to look forward to this month. I definitely think I can master it quite quickly if so. In fact I have already gotten started.
Love it Ashlee. Didn't you guys do planks for dryland before swim practice? I will have to try this. I hope this time when I post it works, I keep doing something wrong.
This is great, Ashlee! Great video clip and I'm impressed with your planking skills! I think you've earned a bonus point just for this great post. But I gotta ask: can you even breathe in that first photo? --Sharon
Love it Ashlee. Didn't you guys do planks for dryland before swim practice? I will have to try this.
ReplyDeleteI hope this time when I post it works, I keep doing something wrong.
This is great, Ashlee! Great video clip and I'm impressed with your planking skills! I think you've earned a bonus point just for this great post. But I gotta ask: can you even breathe in that first photo? --Sharon
ReplyDelete