Monday, May 30, 2011

Report for May

This is Mom reporting in. I have completed my assignment for May, hereby earning 2 points. I have been neglecting my every two week report. I guess I'm all about points. I count my bathroom shelves as my project although I also have the basement that I am working on, plus I'm working on the craft table in the computer room. Dad wants to sell that and move the bookcase in here. I originally got the table to do my crafts on but it quickly became a catch-all for everything under the sun. I worry about where I'm going to put everything when the table is gone. I can put it in my craft closet but that means I have to clean the craft closet. One thing leads to another. Dad is going through Grandma Taylor's stuff in the (I don't know -- what do you call it?) and then we will get rid of that. So, we are accoomplishing things slowly but surely. Aren't you proud of us? I am also trying to get caught up on typing my stories. That is taking forever. I find it relaxing though. I can just put my mind in neutral and type away. I am anxious to hear what everyone else has been doing.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment