Sunday, May 22, 2011

Clean up

I have been working for the past two days on straightening and organizing what my roommate and I are hoping to be a home office. Since we moved in we haven't really organized it and it became a dumping ground for any and everything. I think one more day will do it for getting it in to ship shape. But I think the real challenge is going to be keeping it clean. Oh and is it sad that this has been the hardest challenge for me yet? Well, at least the most time consuming. Also I am glad to be working on my core muscles, I even completed my for today while typing this little blurb out. Oh by the way, this is a great exercise to help with that really low back pain, strong core muscles will help keep everything in alignment. Another good thing to do for low back pain is to keep those hamstrings nice and loose.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good point about keeping the hammies loose. I think we may be due for a stretching challenge, huh? Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete