These past two weeks I have made more progress than I had made the two previous weeks. I have worked out twice a week these past two weeks by doing the Cardio X DVD from P90X. It definitely makes me sweat. I haven't lost weight yet but I do feel better, and I know that I will feel significantly better once establish a more consistent workout pattern. I have recruited my roommate in helping me get moving. We went to the gym this morning for an hour and kicked it into high gear. I have certainly noticed that I do much better during the day if I can start it out by making the right choices. Also, I have started wearing a pedometer and I try to get more steps than the day before as a little challenge to myself.
My goal for going to bed by 10:30 has been hit or miss, mostly miss. And because of that I have a harder time getting up in the morning and eating breakfast. So that will be my focus for these next two weeks.
I have discovered it is good to pack a lunch though. And I have found it is easy when I get Campbell's soup at hand, or a Healthy Choice microwavable dish. I usually pair those with a cup of fruit. These have really helped me stop eating out so much.
If anything, I have certainly been more conscious of what I am doing with/to my body. And hopefully the strides to my baby steps will lengthen.
Yeah, we LOVE that P90X stuff, definitely works you out good! Good job Ashlee!
ReplyDelete