![]() |
| Wunderbar! |
I'm just going to assume that, at this moment, cries of "maravilloso!" or "Ihana!" or "วิเศษ!" or just plain ol' "wonderful!" are resonating throughout households in Washington, Utah, California and Nevada.
I do, however, need a real answser from those who earned any points on the 12 Acts of Fitness Challenge. Be it 1 or all 24 possible, please let me know. Even if you realize that your measly point tally won't put you in the running for winning the "Not-So-Dumbbell" award, still report in (you can just reply to this email - you don't even have to post on the blog: I'll do that) because I really want to know if anyone out there did any of it!
I accomplished 9 of the Acts and I already know Mom accomplished all 12 so she gets double points!!! 24 big ones!!! Good job, Mom!!!
Report in soon so I can announce the winner of the "Not-So-Dumbbell" Award, which is a $50 gift card of choice. Yeeeehawwww!
Also coming soon, of course, is the announcement of the winner of the 2012 Golden Sneaker Award! The winner has not yet been determined but I think a surprise is in store for everyone... Stay tuned!!!

I only managed to do 4.
ReplyDelete