Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanks Ashlee!!

So for the past few months I have been struggling with a foot problem that had been making it hard for me to exercise.  I would still exercise but I wasn't able to always give it my all and my arches would hurt.  I went to Walmart and bought some arch supports that really didn't help.  I was starting to think that eventually I would have to go to the doctor and pay lots of money until my AMAZING SISTER, Ashlee helped me figure out what was wrong with me.  After a very, very, excruciating leg massage, some instruction on how to strengthen my arches, and some really good arch supports I am doing soooo much better!

I just have to say that Ashlee is so nice to always be willing to help her poor family out with our many problems.  Almost every time we all get together at our Mom and Dad's house she pops someone's back into place or examines an injury.  She is so knowledgeable and we all owe her so much!!  Thanks Ashlee!!  I plan on paying you back somehow someday.

One other thing Ashlee told me I needed to do was get some new running shoes (mine were about 8 years old!!).  So we looked at our budget and I was able to buy a very beautiful new pair of New Balance shoes!  I was so excited and I can feel an amazing difference when I am exercising. Below is a picture:



Aren't they pretty?!

I am so happy to have happier feet and pretty shoes.  I feel like I keep running into little issues that are frustrating, but I am grateful that I have people that are helping me push through.

Thanks family!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that lovely photo. Shoe pictures make me happy. You bring up a great point,Erin: running shoes should be replaced about every 300-400 miles. So that can mean various time-frames depending on how much you use them. But I'm positive 8 years is DEFINITELY too long! Heehee.

    And I'm not surprised Ashlee is always so willing to help out her ailing family and friends being the awesome person she is. I have a physical therapist friend in my ward that has literally saved my neck and that I'm always asking for advice. It's good to have generous, knowledgeable freinds/family!

    ReplyDelete