Dave and I bought a BlendTec last week and I am in love!! It is a high power blender that can blend things to perfection! We have green smoothies everyday. It is a great way for me to feed Madison and Dave fruits and veggies. I don't use a specific recipe but I love using spinach, strawberries, banana, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, milk, and vanilla yogurt. I have never eaten so many fruits in one day. I feel fantastic!
I can't wait to try new recipes. You can make whole wheat waffles, soups, banana bread, etc. Not only are these recipes healthy, but they are super easy and fast. I love my new blender!
I'm also discovering that investing in some quality kitchen appliances do, indeed make eating healthier easier and more enjoyable! I'm impressed by how much effort you are putting into establishing good nutritional habits for Madison. It is so important to start from the beginning! Good job, mamacita!
ReplyDelete