Okay, I've received everyone's goals! Well, from all the cool people, anyway. The feet-draggers (ahem, Devin, Rebecca, Lynn, David and I'm gonna add Jerica to this list o' losers - she needs to get in on the action, too!) can redeem themselves if they act quickly. They'll miss out on the points :( but they still have a chance to join the cool crowd.
Most of you managed to post onto the blog (I'm impressed!) and Amy emailed me hers. Here are her goals: Don't eat after 9 pm (unless blood sugar is low), have veggies take up more room on the plate at dinner time, try a new healthy recipe 1x/month, exercise 12 x/month.
Some of you already have a plan of execution for your goals and we'll be working more on that for everyone. So, watch out for emails/messages/notifications on Monday for our next Golden Sneaker progression.
Plus I figure we'll need the weekend to let the stragglers officially submit their goal(s). C'mon, you five! We all want you to join in!
No comments:
Post a Comment