I sure loved our time with everyone at the beach. It was cold, but so enjoyable being with those you love. I enjoyed being down on the beach with the campfire blazing, ("Thank You" Keith)jumping waves with the other winners of the challenge, playing games, having the fireworks go off over our heads on Mom and Dads balcony, and reading a good book.
I love you all so much, thanks for the great memories!
I sure hope the pictures work, I am a bit worried since it shows up as a bunch of garboly guk on this post. If it shows up as garboly guk someone help me no what I did wrong, ok.
These pictures are great! They came through beautifully and look professional! Thanks so much for taking the time to post them. And thanks for sharing your time share with all of us!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! What a fun family to be married in to! Thanks Marie for sharing these pics & blocking the wind!
ReplyDelete