I just wanted to thank everyone for voting for me. It is a real honor. I must have done something right. I think it helps to have MOM somewhere in your name. I want you to know that I will treasure the Golden Sneaker and keep it safe for the next person to win it. For this whole year it will have a place of honor on my mantle. I would also like to donate the cash award back in the pot to be won by someone next year. You all are in the running. If I can win it, anybody can. I hope the pot will be twice as much next year. Thanks to Sharon for doing all the work to head this up. She really went the extra mile. To all of you: For your health's sake, keep up the good work. I know that many of you made your goal or tried extra hard to do so. I feel that this contest has brought us closer as a family.
Love, Mom
You amaze me, Mom... and apparently the rest of the family too, which is why you won! I'm not surprised at your generous return of the money to the pot (that would NOT have been my action of choice had I won... I already had my masseuse picked out and my Sport Authority shopping spree planned!)
ReplyDeleteThat trophy is coming your way, though! Wow, it will really be worth putting in the effort next year. I can't wait to see what the money prize pot gets up to!
Challenge 2012 is coming right up! Stay tuned!